9 REASONS TO BUY LACE UNDERWEAR
Nothing beats lace when you want to feel extra feminine from the inside out. But you don’t have to wait until Valentine’s Day to treat yourself to a little something special. Pierre Robert’s new Soft Lace collection features lace underwear that breaks the rules. And they're comfortable enough to wear every day! Still not sure? Here are nine good reasons not to wait until a special occasion to wear lace underwear.
1. Our new lace underwear is designed with both fashion and comfort in mind. “We have focused on everything from the cut and fit to the placement of the seams to ensure that the collection is as comfortable to wear as it is beautiful to look at,” explains Jannikke Hannevik, Product Manager at Pierre Robert.
2. Unlike stiff and rigid underwear that never makes it out of the drawer, the Soft Lace collection features a lace material that is extra soft and stretchy.
3. The Soft Lace Bra Top and Soft Lace Hipster are lined with soft modal, a fabric often used in bed linens and robes because it feels so soft and comfortable against skin.
4. The lightweight lining in the Soft Lace Bra Top provides breasts with added protection, so nothing shows through the fabric.
5. The Soft Lace Bra Top has a flexible fit, with stretchy fabric and adjustable shoulder straps. No moulded cups or underwire affect the fit or cause chafing.
6. The Soft Lace collection comes in the colours Barley Black, Navy and Vanilla. These classic and neutral colours mean you can easily wash the lace underwear with other laundry without having to worry about them losing colour.
7. Nothing is better under a thin blouse than a bra that is not visible through the fabric. The Soft Lace Bra Top in Vanilla is the perfect bra to wear under sheer tops that would otherwise require a camisole.
8. The specially designed cut of the Soft Lace Hipster keeps the panties from riding up.
9. The Soft Lace Hipster and Soft Lace Cheeky eliminate visible panty lines.